Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crafty Crafts (Christmas Items)

So this is something new I am working on . My husband wants me to make about 20 or so of these so he can take them to his job to sell them. Isnt he just the perfect scrapbooker's husband. I thought it was a awesome idea. So this is what I have come up with. I made all the flowers with the Tim Holtz Tattered florals die. I purchased the greenery from my local Dollar Free and the vases from a General discount store in my neighborhood. Oh and I also attach a tree ornament to each. I just love the finished product. I had no idea that it would come out so cute. I truely have the scrappers thumb. I hope you enjoy and maybe it will inspire your creativity. Dont forget to check out my design team Thingscrafty.com for inspiring craft ideas ...til next time.











































Posted by Picasa

No comments: