Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Blue and Elmo Too

Well its Tuesday everyone and I just completed another mini book for a client. I call this Baby Blue and Elmo Too. Its for a newborn baby boy. I changed the color of Elmo because I thought it would look so cute with the theme I was going for and well what do you know, cute cute cute. I showed my husband the book and he thought it was
great, awesome, one of my best. As you can see from the photos I added alot of tags. Some of them have boy quotes on them and the others are blank for journaling or pictures could be added in the space. The cartridges I used for this mini was Seasame Street, Planton School Book, Storybook, New Arrival, and Serenade. I hope you enjoy looking.



2 comments:

Savahanna said...

This is such a cute mini album. Great job. Love the colors

Cheryl said...

tee hee! he looks like a baby cookie monster :-D. the colours are great x