Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tinker Bell and Friends Book

Good Evening my blogger buddies. Here is anothe character book that I just finished for a client of mine. Boy o boy they keep me busy, busy, busy. This book here can hold up to 32 pictures. There is room on each matting block as well as on the back and front of each tag. I used the cricut Tinker Bell and Friends Cart with a little Serenade for the swirls (I love this Cart.) A few of you have asked how I do these books and to be honest I just wing it the whole way thru, but this time I managed to write down some notes. First of all I dont use DS or Gypsy. The the book is 7x14in (which I cut myself and not on the cricut. Each character is cut at 6 1/2. The Tink name was cut from the Storybook font cart. Basically I cut the character and then adhere them to the book flaps once they are covered with DT. Then I embelish and add tags ribbon etc. Ooops forgot the tags were cut from Planton School book at 4 1/2. I think I got it all in there. I've also been asked to do a video on making them. Stay tuned I plan to do that in the near future. As always thanks for looking. Comments appreciated




3 comments:

Cheryl said...

very girly and loads of room for photos! you are very productive!

Savahanna said...

Wow This is gorgeous. I lov the colors and all the extra work you put in to each cut. Love it

Nadia's World said...

This is so cute! My daughter would love this.

TFS!